Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Butter, Please.

There is nothing better than an omelet for a late dinner.

Protein + whatever vegetables around = reliable + delicious.

This evening I took my chances with a nutcracker and some dungeness crab. A couple legs and part of a back (?) I think.

I tried to cook the egg in some of the leftover butter with lemon, but I don't think that was quite as good an idea as I first thought. I kept it simple for the filling: crab, spinach, green onions.


Halfway through the omelet, I got the best idea ever. Top this thing with the butter and lemon.

Mmmmm. I know what I'm making for breakfast.

7 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

looks delisht... i'm so envy by your skills ;)

Chicago Chic said...

Sounds amazing!

PrincessImp. said...

Grrrrrr.. now it's my turn to get hungry! ;)

Fasshionxenophile said...

That looks delicious. It is a good idea for a late supper.

BY THE WAY, I have that bottle of sweet n' spicy sauce too...my mother-in-law brought them over from either Indonesia or Malaysia. :)

Anonymous said...

Woooooow you come to Sweden, Welcome!!

Holsbybrunn is located in the southern part of Sweden, called Småland. I live in the southernmost part of Sweden, near Copenhagen.

I would like to tell you about amazing places in my region, if you like! Please write back to me and I'll help you.

Agneta, the swedish one ;)

Ps. Thank's for nice comment on my blog!! Ds

Anonymous said...

Hi Abigail,
Thank you for your comment on my blog! When are you coming to Sweden? I would like to tell you about my country, but I'm not sure what you want to know. Please tell me!!

By the way, I like to visit your blogs!!

Agneta, the swedish one ;)

Anonymous said...

Deliciousssssssssssss!!!

ciao ciao from Rome
BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/